Every week Donater are working hard to create, develop and integrate new features to help good causes with their fundraising. Using Apple Pay to accept donations is just one way we’ve integrated mobile payments with the Donater suite of fundraising tools.
The driving force behind Donater technology has always been to make digital donations accessible to all. Apple Pay is a straightforward, quick and contactless process for donors to give money digitally through Donater.
The integration of Apple Pay into Donater’s digital donation technology means that all of the Donater tools that you use for fundraising are enabled with Apple Pay.
A hosted Donater donation page
- Your charity can share this dedicated donation page on multiple platforms such as your website and social media pages.
- Potential donors click the link and are then taken to the donation page on their browser.
- They choose their donation and click the payment tab.
- If accessing the page from their iPhone, iPad or Mac, they will then have the opportunity to make the payment using Apple Pay.
- Donors that pay with Apple Pay can donate quickly with their fingerprint or face – Easy, contactless and mobile.
Donater’s Smart Stickers (QR Code and NFC Tag)
- Our Smart Stickers can be placed almost anywhere. They can transform a traditional donation box into a digital donation source for cashless donors. They can be stuck onto posters, exhibits, newsletters, points of sale, name badges – There are so many possibilities.
- The donor scans the QR code with their smartphone, or if it is NFC enabled they can just tap it on the Smart Sticker.
- They are then automatically taken to your dedicated Donater donation page.
- They choose the donation they wish to make and click the payment tab.
- Those using an Apple device can then choose to pay quickly and easily with Apple Pay – Without having to enter in any of their card details. As quick as a fingerprint!
For more information on how Donater digital donation technology could help your charity or good cause to fundraise, head to our website.
Looking for fundraising ideas to boost donations? We have a whole blog dedicated to tips and ideas for successful fundraising, and regularly share ideas on our Facebook page.